(Now to March 7, 2014)
After Early Bird
(March 8 to April 10, 2014)
|Student Member (no social functions)||3,500||4,000|
|Student Non-Member (no social functions)||4,500||5,000|
|Student Member (includes social functions)||6,500||7,000|
|Student Non-Member (includes social functions)||8,500||9,000|
|One Day Registration|
|Member(no social functions)||7,200||8,600|
|Non-Member(no social functions)||8,100||9,500|
|Student Member(no social functions)||1,440||1,700|
|Student Non-Member (no social functions)||1,800||2,200|
|Emeritus (no social functions)||3,600||3,600|
|Tutorial Half Day|
• All payment cutoff time will base on local time in Taiwan (GMT+8)
• Exchange reference rate: US$1:NT$30
• "Full Registration" includes conference kits, passes to all technical session,
tickets to all Social Events & Technical Tour, and lunch boxes for April 8, 9 & 10.
• "One Day Registration" includes conference kits and pass to the technical session only.
Lunch and tickets to Social Events & Technical Tour have to be purchased individually.
• "Tutorial Half Day" includes conference kits and passes to the tutorial class purchased.
• Please note that Credit Card payment for registration will be made in New Taiwan Dollars (NTD).
• In order to expedite the registration process, we advise you to pay by Credit Card. Please rest assured that the
online payment will be processed via a secure payment gateway on the conference on-line registration system.
We accept VISA, MASTER CARD and JCB.
• All Bank Transfer must be made before March 14, 2014 due to adminstrative procedure.
Cutoff time will base on local time in Taiwan (GMT+8)
• Bank Transfer payment must be made in New Taiwan Dollars (NTD).
• All payments should be made in full, including any bank charges and/or service fees.
• When transferring the registration fee, please indicate your name and registration ID in the “Remark Column”;
then provide the Conference Secretariat a copy of your remittance slip.
• All cancellations must be submitted in writing by e-mail to the Conference Secretariat.
• Participant is responsible for any credit card charges or relevant bank wire fee that may incur from the
• All refunds will be made within 1 month after the conference for administrative procedure.
• Participant who fail to attend the Conference or have to depart early for personal reasons will not be able to
• All cut-off dates are based on the local time (GMT+8).
|Cancellation Cutoff Date||Refund Policy|
|Now to March 14, 2014||50% refund|
|After March 15, 2014||No refund|
All correspondence, including registration confirmation, will be sent via email. Registration will be confirmed after FULL PAYMENT is received, then a letter of confirmation will be issued by the Conference Secretariat. It is requested that you print out the letter of confirmation for on-site check-in, where you will also receive the conference kits along with your badge.
If you are the corresponding author of a conference paper or of a student poster and have been notified that your abstract has been accepted, please follow the login instructions contained in your acceptance email and on the Author's Instructions page.
These instructions will take you through the paper upload process, including copyright, PDF eXpress, and Paper Registration. You will be registering for the conference as part of the Paper Registration process, so please do NOT use the Attendee registration page linked in the next section.
For student corresponding authors, there is no student option in the paper registration. You may register as a student IF there is a co-author who registers at the full paper registration fee. If you are the only co-author coming, then the full paper registration fee needs to be paid.
Conference attendees who are not submitting papers or non-corresponding authors/co-authors register through the link below. Registration is also required for tutorials and other conference events.
+886-2-8780-5688 #136 & #138